Registration requirements and payments:
1.-Take a placement test on the webpage: www.ihmexico.com/know-your-level-online
2.-Fill out an enrollment application and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.-Pay for the course two weeks before classes begin.
4.-You can pay with credit/debit card, bank transfer or in cash in Mexican pesos. We cannot accept cash payments in dollars, cheques or traveller’s cheques.
- Cancellations made in writing 10 or more days before the course starts have the right to a 100% refund of the amount paid.
- If the cancellation is made less than 10 days before the course starts, ih will refund only 50% of the amount paid.
- If the cancellation is made once the course has started, no refund will be possible.
- 4 hours of class per day from 10:00 to 14:00, with a 20 minute break.
- Classes from Monday to Friday, with a maximum of 8 students per class.
- Courses commence every Monday.
Calendar of dates for group classes:
a) If you already know some Spanish, any Monday.
b) Specific dates 2017 for beginner level:
- January 02, 16, 30
- February 13, 27
- March 13, 27
- April 17
- May 02, 15, 29
- June 12, 26
- July 10, 24
- August 07, 21
- September 04, 18
- October 02, 16, 30
- November 13, 27
Small groups policy:
- If there is only one student in a certain level, they will receive 10 hours of private instruction, instead of the 20 for groups.
- If there are two students in a certain level, they will receive 15 hours of semi-private instruction, instead of the 20 for groups.
- One week: 230 USD$.
- 2 weeks: 460 USD$.
- 3 weeks: 690 USD$.
- 4 weeks: 920 USD$.
- 5 to 12 weeks: 210 USD$ (price per week).
- 13 to 24 weeks: 195 USD$ (price per week).
- 24 to 52 weeks: 185 USD$ (price per week).
ih Mexico can also organise private classes with specific purposes, for example Business Spanish or classes focussed on a specific ability.
- Per person: 30 USD per hour.
- Two persons: 35 USD per hour.
- With the goal of making your journey easier, we recommend that you use our airport pick-up service. This service has an additional cost of $50 USD (single journey).
- We recommend that you take out travel and medical insurance policies in your country of origin, which cover any loss, illness or accident that could occur during the course.
Accommodation per night:
- Host family with breakfast: $33 USD.
- Host family with half board: $39 USD.
- Extra nights will have an additional cost and are subject to availability.
- The conditions and arrangements of accommodation will run from the Sunday prior to the start of your course and will end on the Saturday morning after the end of your course.
- The prices of hotels are subject to change without prior warning, as, depending on the season and type of hotel available at the time.
Pide más información aquí:
|Spanish México||Spanish Mexico City||Spanish Cuernavaca|
|Spanish Guadalajara||Spanish Playa del Carmen||Spanish Cancún|