Looking for an unforgettable experience in America, full of adventure and good memories while having the opportunity to improve your English? If so, ih is the best choice for you.
ih offers through USAuPair, the chance to live one of the greatest experiences of your life if you feel attracted to child care, this program is for you, we have fantastic families waiting for you.
The program we offer consists of living with a family in the United States for a year as their au pair helping to care for their infants, their purpose is to experience the cultural exchange, language, beliefs, traditions and lifestyles, besides making lifelong friends, gain confidence, face challenges and grow as a person in every way.
USAuPair is designated by the State Department of the United States of America to be a sponsor of the program au pair of cultural exchange. This allows our au pairs to live legally in that country for a year with a J-1 exchange visitors, in Mexico we have been operating with this program since 2003 and have had very good results.
- You must be between 18 and 26 years old
- Proof of 200 hours experience in child care
- Proof of an intermediate level of English
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
Through USAuPair you are offered:
- Plane ticket to Portland, Oregon
- Plane ticket o transfer from Portland to the city where the host family lives and plane ticket back to Mexico
- Course in Child Development and Security in Portland Oregon, on arrival
- 4 nights at the hotel which include continental breakfast and lunch
- Full medical insurance at no additional cost
- Private bedroom and meals at family home
- Weekly Salary of $ 195.75 dollars (51 weeks), equivalent to more than $ 9,500 a year
- $ 500 bonus for your education
- two week holiday
- A half day off every week, and at least one weekend off in the month (from Friday evening to Monday morning).
- Support Program of the local representative of USAuPair throughout the year of your stay, on issues such as cultural differences and clashes, help on homesickness management which sometimes is felt by being away from home, and communication with family
- Monthly meetings with the representative of USAuPair and other au pairs in your area.
If you can successfully complete the program for the entire year, you can request an extension of 6, 9 or 12 months if you wish, or you will be allowed to use a grace period of 30 days from the J-1 visa to explore America before returning to Mexico.
The need for understanding, tolerance and acceptance of differences in cultures becomes larger as our world grows smaller, our goal is to encourage and promote understanding providing au pairs and host families, spending a year together as a family.
For more information contact us, dare to experience something different and take advantage of this great opportunity!
USAuPair Representative in Mexico
T: (55) 52-11-65-00
This article may be of interest. Look at the article published in The Hollywood Star News