Why learn French?
Well, here are some reasons to learn it.
- French is the official language of the Amnesty International, the European Union, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Red Cross, United Nations (UN), World Health Organization (WHO), World Trade Organization (WTO) among others.
- French is also useful when visiting Africa, Switzerland, Canada and Monaco.
- 200 million people around the world speak it
- 750,000 people are learning it as a foreign language
- France is a country with a culture and cuisine that are among the most recognized in the world
- French is, together with English, a language that has the privilege to be spoken in five continents
Need more reasons?, come to ih and begin this new adventure
Contact us for more information