The Certificate in Advanced Methodology (CAM) offers the high level of methodological input which:
- Many teachers seek for reasons of personal self-development
- Many teachers need as preparation for a Diploma level qualification such as the Cambridge DELTA.
- The input and work provided on the course will prove to be good preparation for higher level qualifications and BA programmes.
Who is it for?
- Qualified teachers with at least two year’s full-time experience.
- Experienced teachers wanting to expand their theoretical knowledge and skill base (e.g CELTA, ICELT-qualified).
- Teachers aiming for a Diploma level qualification such as the Cambridge DELTA.
- Teachers with C1 Level of English.
For more on Aims and Content please download this Course Information Sheet