DELE is an official certificate proving the degree of mastery of the Spanish language and is granted by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.
DELE diploma is recognized internationally and enjoys great prestige among academic institutions and authorities, as well as a business level.
In many countries DELE has been adopted by educational authorities to supplement their own testing programs, it is a very competitive tool to facilitate job opportunities and promotion, and access to education in Spain and in other countries where the tests are performed.
In ih we give you the opportunity to present the DELE exam at six levels:
- The Diploma in Spanish Level A1 (Basic) which helps the student to access the Spanish-speaking world, improving their academic formation and building confidence to move forward with the rest of the certifications.
- The Diploma in Spanish Level A2 (Platform) which certifies that the candidate is able to understand sentences and frequently used everyday expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance.
- The Diploma in Spanish Level B1 (Intermediate) which certifies that the applicant already has a considerable level of Spanish which is slightly above the beginner category.
- The Diploma in Spanish Level B2 (Advanced) which provides assurance that the candidate has reached an advanced level of Spanish that allows successfully perform it in both oral and written form.
- The Diploma in Spanish Level C1 (Effective Operational Proficiency) which ensures that the student’s progress in the language has been successful and has a higher level of Spanish.
- The Diploma in Spanish Level C2 (Mastery) which accredits the necessary linguistic competence to integrate in any situation with complete efficiency, showing a spontaneous ability to adapt to any setting, with a high degree of accuracy.